• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Carnival Event - Piazza Set

DeletedUser116637

Hello fellow FoE players.

I have just finished the main quest line in the Carnival Event and now am waiting for my daily.. I have to say, I am pretty frustrated. I have only used my coins on chests that contain a piece of the piazza set... and yet I haven't received a single piece. Finishing the main quest line I was expecting to have at least a few pieces of the set, if not all and be doing my dailies for the upgrades.

Is anyone else having this problem? It's not like I can even ask for tips or strategies as to how to obtain the pieces, its sheer luck. I've spoken to a few friends, they have made the same progress as me, and have all pieces and some upgrades as well!!

I always pick the chests with the higher percentage to win the daily prize and still have nothing!!

I'm not happy with this event at all. I feel like I have wasted my time.

DeletedUser114342

@Kamariaaa check out the feedback thread on the carnival event. You will see a lot of people who have the same problems as yourself (including me). There is also some tips posted as well.