• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Bug: Can't Scout Canturia

EsmetheDark

Private
Hello, I can't seem to scout Canturia, so I'm stuck in the Colonial age even though I am progressed past it in research.

My horseman is simply frozen on the map, and there is no scouting symbol anywhere. I have looked at previous forum suggestions and cleared my firefox cache, logged out and logged back in. None of those suggestions work.

Help?

King Dael

Sergeant
Canturia is on the first continent. You apparently started and finished the Americas before finishing the first continent. Click on the ship and choose Europe, then you can scout Canturia and finish the first continent.

shadowblackff

Second Lieutenant
Alternatively, there could be an earlier province you have not acquired yet and that is why you can't scout Canturia. A screenshot will help identify the problem.

EsmetheDark

Private
Okay, I have attached all the screenshots of my problem. To be more specific, the story quest called "The Dark King Rises" asks me to scout a province east of Canturia. I can't seem to do this because on the map, my horse is frozen and there is no scout icon option. I also seem to be stuck in the colonial age even though I have done enough research to be in the industrial age.

What boat is everyone talking about? How do I acquire an earlier province if there are no scouting options? I can't seem to move anywhere on the map?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-08 at 5.02.19 pm.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-08 at 5.02.19 pm.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot 2024-03-08 at 5.02.39 pm.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-08 at 5.02.39 pm.png
    439 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot 2024-03-08 at 5.03.04 pm.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-08 at 5.03.04 pm.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 28
  • Screenshot 2024-03-08 at 5.03.20 pm.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-08 at 5.03.20 pm.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 24

Ashtro

Lieutenant Colonel
Have you double checked the provinces locating at the very top right of the map are conquered? Because the scouting will be starting from those top right corner provinces and downwards on the map.

Ariana Erosaire

Chief Warrant Officer
Okay, I have attached all the screenshots of my problem. To be more specific, the story quest called "The Dark King Rises" asks me to scout a province east of Canturia. I can't seem to do this because on the map, my horse is frozen and there is no scout icon option. I also seem to be stuck in the colonial age even though I have done enough research to be in the industrial age.

What boat is everyone talking about? How do I acquire an earlier province if there are no scouting options? I can't seem to move anywhere on the map?
You can't scout east of Canturia because you don't even own Canturia yet. Check the names of the provinces when you go into them, you're sitting on some other province and your screenshot is cut off, but I can see the edge of Canturia and it's white, not green, so you don't even own that yet.

Conquer Canturia, then you can scout east of it like it's asking you to do.

1709883416140.png

EsmetheDark

Private
That makes sense, but how do I own Canturia if this is my map (full screenshot attached) and I can't seem to send my scout to Canturia? I use the arrow keys and the screen doesn't move when I'm in continent map view. I can't conquer any other regions because it's not giving the option to do anything.

Edit: OMG... I think I found something. Thank you. I'm scouting something right now, not sure what but at least I'm not frozen.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-09 at 11.45.51 am.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-09 at 11.45.51 am.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 22

Ariana Erosaire

Chief Warrant Officer
I use the arrow keys and the screen doesn't move when I'm in continent map view. I can't conquer any other regions because it's not giving the option to do anything.

Edit: OMG... I think I found something. Thank you. I'm scouting something right now, not sure what but at least I'm not frozen.
You don't use arrow keys, arrow keys don't work to look around, left click and drag around the map anywhere to look around.

You're not stuck staring at only the place where your scout last landed on something. and the quests don't always ask you for the next province "in order" on the map, it can be in a different direction or 2 or 3 sectors of scouting away.