• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Can't Login

DeletedUser

Looks like since the patch last night, I can't log in on Mount Killmore.

Click the button and then a navy blue background is the only thing that appears. Tried on Opera, Chrome and FF now. Says the site is trying to load unsafe resources (assuming they're attempting to load via http and not https).

Baez

Cuthwolf

Captain
I get this too - I can get into Cirgard but not Mount Kilmore

*Update
Still cannot get into MK on the PC but can on my phone

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7990

I can't log in to Jaims or East Nagach. Tried this on Chrome for ages. Trying on WE. Also trying to get on on my phone but the update that you have to go through is taking ages. This is wonderful.

DeletedUser103117

I have the same issue. i can not get in to mt. killmore or korch

DeletedUser7990

Tried WE, nothing happening, phone won't allow the update either, that might be because the internet is insanely slow, but normally it'll do it or keep trying, this just stops it every time.

DeletedUser7990

Some of the worlds... being.....? Which ones?

Well we can see that Jaims and East Nagach are two of those.

DeletedUser11787

httpS is not working either, i cant login in fel more than 30min now

DeletedUser99588

PromethiusTM

Corporal
Odhrorvar is Still Down, loosing those Hourly FPs....... Thier is a Security Issue with the Page BTW hangs at 56/57% loading

DeletedUser7990

Soon, before or after I go to bed?

Got a major FP haul coming in about, oh, ten minutes.

DeletedUser107787

Same issue with any server.
Log it and it gets stuck on a blank screen.
I CAN log in from my iPhone, but then everything is limited.
Can't chat/message, can't use/play with treasure chests, etc.
Hope the fix this soon.

DeletedUser11787

i did login in fel!! :))

DeletedUser7990

I'm at 77%........ getting close........

Got on, got plundered. Nice.

DeletedUser99588

Got on, got plundered. Nice.

You should have collected on time :p

Sorry Frigidweirdo I couldn't resist. For once you have my sympathy although I am wondering how the plunderer accessed the world when you couldn't? Or were you plundered before access became a problem?

DeletedUser98483

I am wondering how the plunderer accessed the world when you couldn't? Or were you plundered before access became a problem?

I have had no problems in logging in to A, D & F worlds at any time today but a lot of my Guildmates have. There must be a common denominator somewhere?