• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Can't login

DeletedUser2007

I can't login... When I start FoE I've got first (old) login screen, enter credentials and click on LOGIN button. Then I've got new screen (with large button PLAY) but whatever I click always back to first screen.
Anybody other has same problem? Servers are down???

DeletedUser1094

I have no problem logging in...

Have you tried clearing your cache and maybe restarting the browser?

DeletedUser

Cant login. When I click "play" it moves to the blue screen and freezes! Tried FF, Chrome, cleared cache, DNS ...... but the game wont start!

DeletedUser98443

Cannot Log in

I have same issue - after logging in I click play and I get a blank screen - tried different browsers etc - clearing history/cache - when clicked it seems to start to load but I get a google address and a adobe at bottom left as it loads then it stops - I have left for 20 mins and nothing -I can getinto forums and other game pages but not game -just prior to it totally freezing/not loading I had the green bar get to 75% then it showed writing in the green bar area saying failed to load home???
This is so frustrating as cant collect soccer stuff !!! I can load on laptop but that has restrictions in game so I want my PC game back ............. plse

DeletedUser

it seems bitdefender is causing the issue, we are working on it i promise lol

WolfeBeast

Private
Indeed you are right Kimba, a Bitdefender update took place over night and locked us out.
After looking into this problem further i have found a work around.

Open up Bitdefender.
Within the Antivirus box click the Cog Icon.
Under the 'On-access Scanner' slider, click the Custom box and you will get a pop-up options box appear.
Click the 'Traffic Scan' tab and untick 'Scan HTTP Traffic'.

You will now be able to login and get past the blue screen as per normal. This has now worked and been tested on 3 computers.
Good luck all.

This may apply to other Antivirus software, so might be worth checking if you don't run Bitdefender.