• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Can't Log On

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser621

I've been playing for two days. I found a problem in the game, and logged off so I can log on to try again. My user name and password were always saved after I clicked the remember me box. Now when I try to log on, it says bad username or password. And when I try to reset my password, it doesn't remember my email account. So I am locked out of the game!

DeletedUser

we will have to be patient. I'm not, I have just started chewing my fingernails.

DeletedUser

Same here. I posted about it in the Questions category but not here.

DeletedUser

I was working what I thought was a fairly prosperous city. I was able to login to my account until about 4 or so hours ago. Now I receive messages that my username or password are incorrect. When I attempt to request my password, which I did remember, but just checking the system informs me that no one with my email address has registered.

The account was named Kristahfer, it was registered with a beta key found on facebook, and the email I registered with is the same one I had to re-register with in this forum which has also disappeared.

What has happened?
Will this be corrected?

DeletedUser

Having exactly the same issue. Not changed my password either so it isn't a 'saved password' error or update. When I click the 'forgot password' link it tells me my email is invalid & not a registered user (which is clearly incorrect).

Thank goodness for having an internet history option otherwise i'd never have found the forum to report it!

Status
Not open for further replies.