• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Can't log in to Greifental

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I can't log in at Greifental, the browser blinks and returns to the initial screen, and in the adress line reads http://en.forgeofempires.com/start?nosession. I tried to log in in time to collect the goods that were ready in five minutes. Will probably find them gone forever if I ever log back in. Very happy right now... Very... :mad:

Anyone experiencing issues?

DeletedUser9759

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I can get into every server BUT my main!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

DeletedUser

Not me I'm plundering all of you mwahahaha..... Come on guys get the finger out and sort the issue, people have goods to collect and supplies to get before they spoil.

DeletedUser

Hi, I'm not sure if this is a bug, or more likely something I did, but I can't figure out how to fix it.

I had read somewhere about someone switching between worlds via tabs, so I thought I'd try it and not have to log in and out every time I switched worlds. It worked for a little while, and then the system told me I needed to refresh my internet connection, and proceeded to refresh itself. When finished, I could still log into Fel Dranghyr, but it would no longer log into Greifental. Every time I click on Greifental, all it does is refresh the home page. I tried logging out of my account all together and then logging back it, but that didn't work. Then I tried using a different computer, but no joy there either.

Greifental is my favorite world, so I'm rather distressed. Please help! :(

Acii

DeletedUser9759

How long must we wait oh lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am turning into a forum junkie in the absence of my server :(

DeletedUser

Ditto. Still. About half an hour now since I got a 'server error' pop up and have been unable to get back on.

DeletedUser11540

Same, seems to be a server breakdown. Let's hope our data stay the same as before the incident. 1-2 FP pack as consolation would be nice :))

DeletedUser

is there any mod around to let us know what's going on ? or when this gonna get fixed? been more than 40min till now come on...

DeletedUser8952

Like you my internet connection went, and haven't been able to get into Greifental since, so i pressume it must be something to do with the server

DeletedUser2206

I beleve that the server is down; When I try to get in, it just bounces back to the window where you select your city.

DeletedUser2206

I just started a Zeus there, so maybe that is what crashed the server, lol. jk

Status
Not open for further replies.