• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

cant get game runinng :(

DeletedUser106357

Hi

i have problem with get game runing. Im able to log in and choose my world (Korch) and it starts to download but every time get stuck at 61-65 % and not continuing with loading. So i cant get my city screen at all :(

tried everything (all browsers, update adobe flash driver etc...windows are xp)

this problem shows me at computer at work, after being absend for few weeks (at home everything works fine)

help!

DeletedUser5180

perhaps your works internet has blocked certain web sites.?

DeletedUser106357

not sure... if that would be case i couldnt visit FoE page at all..

i can log in - but load screen freezes at 60 % - it looks like some glitch, not firewall. ive played FOE at same computer for months .. perhaps im wrong, dunno

any other ideas? :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2989

Best way to sort out the problem would probably be to raise a support ticket so that you may talk through your specific situation with an in-game moderator or someone higher (CCM/CM). I'm not aware of anything that could be causing that kind of error, but also don't have any tools to properly look.

You can raise a ticket via the "FoE - Support" button up the top of the forum page.