• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Can't collect from certain buildings

Vesiger

Monarch
I normally collect manually rather than paying diamonds, but pretty much every single time I find that I end up with one or two buildings that simply can't be collected from - the game doesn't register any attempts to tap on them, no matter where their 'active point' is. I know that in the case of some of the newer event buildings this can be in a non-obvious position that is done way from the actual pop-up, but it generally seems to be the very small buildings that are affected, and not the same ones on every occasion. I'm pretty sure this is a bug and not just clumsy fingers, because logging out and then logging in again (or, sometimes, going to another screen like GBG or doing battles on the map) will clear the problem, at which point I can quite easily collect from the same buildings that were utterly frustrating me before.
Has anyone else noticed this?

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
A known bug reported 23rd Feb, You have close down and reopen to collect as you said it till they fix it. Or don't try to go over the 100 fps.

Screenshot_20240322_113901_Discord.jpg

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
No this was a recent bug, I also use collect all after BG collections and its only in the last few weeks this problem started happening.