• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Can't choose which fighter to move

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hi,

I don't know if it's a bug, I can't choose which fighter to move if I fight manually. It changes fighter randomly, I have to move one fighter repeatedly. The only way round this I've found is to click the button for one move automatically, or the button for the whole fight to be automatic. Is this a bug? If not, how to I choose which fighter to move?

Thanks

DeletedUser1081

welcome to the forums.

you can't choose the unit that moves - the order is fixed, according to the type of unit. the shifting "panel" at the bottom of the screen shows whose turn it is, and the next six in line.

if you check out the "guides" section of the forum while you're here you'll find miles of really useful information about that kind of thing - i recommend it!

enjoy the game

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.