• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Can't attack from tower

DeletedUser

besides the tower list only shows people who are participating in the tornament not everyone on your continent if you want to attack someone not in the tornament you have to check your social bar anyway :p

DeletedUser585

well all this is frustrating, i've been battling like crazy to get some expansion points and naada/zilch zero, i have taken all areas far into iron age and can't get enough real estate to produce enough supplies to advance in research, enemy soldiers seem to march all over field in one move and i have soldiers with lead boots horses that die when you say 'boo' I'm being held back if this is the pace of this game, i think i may quit soon

DeletedUser

Having a functioning tower will not change the fact that your soldiers will still wear lead boots and your horses will still fall down all the time. To improve their behavior, you may want to study THIS table.