• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

can't access my guild forum

• Thread starter DeletedUser2047
  • Start date

DeletedUser2047

All I get is the blurry screen but the guild forum never come s up. I have tried 4 different computers (one of which had never been used for FOE). Browsers tried are firefox and chrome. Screenshot below. I have had another guild member confirm the same behavior.

FOE guild forum bug.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I actually started same kind of topic a bit earlier and my problem is just like this also. Cannot access guild forum and just the same kind of blurry screen. Have been this since yesterday. And actually the same guild, maybe there is a conspiracy? ;)

DeletedUser2047

another guild member has the same issue. I waited 45 minutes but it never loaded.

DeletedUser17

I solved this issue by clearing my cache. I use FF. Please see if this works for you guys.

DeletedUser2047

4 different computers, Mac OS, Windows XP (X2) and Windows 7. Some of these computers were fresh to FOE so it's not a cache or anything issue. I also just tried it on IE. Same issue. This was working and has stopped without my changing anything. The problem is a bug on the FOE side!

I will poll my guild membership to see how many people have this issue but please unfix whatever you fixed that broke my FOE :(

DeletedUser2047

Not a cache issue. See my message below. Plus everyone who is responding to my mailed question in my guild (Empire) is reporting the same issue. I doubt we all have cache issues :)

so far we have 7 confirmed who can't access it. Will keep the running tally as people respond to msgs. Seems like something is broken however...

DeletedUser2047

Update. 15 guild members can't access. I have only had 1 guild member report back that she could access out of the 16 responses I got to my query

DeletedUser2456

Accessing Guild Forums in IE - If you get the white screen / screen goes behind game / blury screen

If you get a white / screen goes behind game / blury screen
----
To access your guild forums in IE log into the game..
Once you have logged into the game please open up a windows tab in your browser.
In your new tab please paste the following URL
--
Arvahall: en1.forgeofempires.com/game/forum
Brisgard: en2.forgeofempires.com/game/forum
Cirgard: en3.forgeofempires.com/game/forum
Dinegu: en4.forgeofempires.com/game/forum
---
Please only open up the links when you are logged into the game and you see your village otherwise it Will not work

Regards,
Chrome

DeletedUser2047

Hey Chrome,

Thanks for trying. I tried this in IE, Chrome and Firefox. In all cases all I get is a blank white screen so it unfortunately does not seem to work as a solution.

DeletedUser

I am having the same problem, i tired to leave the guild and then re-joined and after i joined again it worked for one day, then its the same problem again.

DeletedUser2047

OK, AM update time.
In the Empire guild, of the 30 people who have responded so far, 25 are unable to access the forum and only 5 are able to. Let me know if you need the user lists to assist in the investigation.

DeletedUser3653

I can't get into mine either, I don't even get a blurred screen just a large white box. I have tried IE9 and FF

DeletedUser2047

Not for everyone

-.- I gave a temporary fix.. it works

It does not work for everyone. I replied to you in this forum. I tried it various times, on different browsers. The temp fix does not work for everyone... sorry...

DeletedUser

I guess I'm in the minority then. Not working with Chrome, Firefox or IE. I deleted cache also before trying with no luck. This begins to be frustrating. Any progress finding the problem? There clearly is one as it works with some people and does not with some people.

DeletedUser

same here. all i get is a blank white screen as well.
tried your fix chrome, it didn't work for me either.

Last edited by a moderator: