• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: Cannot see own answer in old guild message

Eden7c

Private
Version 1.68

Replying in a guild message (as a owner/creator of the message) - The time stamp displays in the thread but not the text. (See attached screen shot)

I did:
-Log-Off and back in
- Exited the Chrome browser entirely OSX version (it is now refreshing to newer version)

Version 47.0.2526.111 (64-bit)
-

World is Avarhall

To test further I created a new guild wide thread and was able to reply in it with no problem so it seems related to messages created before the new 1.68 build.

I tried replying on two different old messages same problem.

I have seen other members posting in the same threads so I think it is only showing for the creator (or maybe the administrators - not sure)

Urgent (Somewhat) I will have to re-post all guild wide messages to clear the problem.

I did do a search in the forum in this section for reported or fixed and did not find this problem reported.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-01-26 at 6.05.25 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-01-26 at 6.05.25 AM.png
    135.1 KB · Views: 201
Last edited:

shadowblackff

Second Lieutenant
World: Mount Killmore
Browser: Firefox 43.0.4

Exact same issue: I cannot see new replies to old threads. I'm not the creator of any threads.

DeletedUser106348

I have the same problem in Korch: I cannot see most new replies, my own and other peoples, to any group messages, they just come up blank.

Browsers: Comodo Dragon 46 (Chromium) & Internet Explorer 11.

DeletedUser16026

Thank you for reporting this to us. The matter has already been passed along to the developers (FOE-32268) and we should hopefully have a fix later today. Apologies for the inconvenience in the meantime.

DeletedUser106348

Update: Newly created group messages appear to be working correctly. World: Korch. Browser: Comodo Dragon 46.

DeletedUser106348

Further Update: Some testing by myself and one or two others has revealed that the bug applies only to group messages in which the players belong to more than one guild.

DeletedUser108047

Got the same problem where the group includes an ex member who has been deleted from the game

Have updated the group and deleted the non-guild member but still can't see my own replies

browser firefox - latest version

DeletedUser96844

having this same issue on a few servers..
cannot see any message content in message threads after update

DeletedUser16026

A fix for this has been deployed, please try refreshing your game page.

ETA: Unfortunately, messages already sent out could not be fixed, but new messages/replies should work fine.