• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Cannot Collect from Blacksmith buildings

DeletedUser

• World: Fel Dranghyr
  • Browser and Version: Google Chrome Version 23.0.1271.97 m
  • Overview of the bug: Seems like it won't collect my resources when I click on one building and scroll over all the other buildings, my resources NEVER get added to my resource pile. The error seems to be most common with the 1 hr build using the Blacksmith building.
  • Screenshots: [video=youtube;EKYkuCQ-haU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKYkuCQ-haU[/video]
  • How often this occurs: Mainly when I use the 1 hr build.
  • Urgency: Not overly urgent, just sucks that it wasted time for me
  • Preventative Actions Click on each building individually
  • Summary: Just wanted to bring it to the attention of the game makers, I will avoid collecting by single clicking and then dragging over all the other buildings to collect my resources from now on.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?:Yes

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5026

Hey TysonX504,

Welcome to the forums, I advise you to read this first: (click me). When posting about a bug, the bug report template must be followed, in order that the relevant details are provided. Right now, the only thing we know is that you are unable to collect from your blacksmiths, but we have no idea about your system, the context of your situation, etc. Please do edit your post to provide more and relevant information.

Cheers,
L.R.

DeletedUser

Hey TysonX504,

Are you sure nothing is being added? Sometimes the floater (ie: +900) in the top right of the screen doesn't show, but it still changes the resource value.
Can you please check if the value changes, despite the display of an addition floater?

- L

DeletedUser

Hey TysonX504,

Welcome to the forums, I advise you to read this first: (click me). When posting about a bug, the bug report template must be followed, in order that the relevant details are provided. Right now, the only thing we know is that you are unable to collect from your blacksmiths, but we have no idea about your system, the context of your situation, etc. Please do edit your post to provide more and relevant information.

Cheers,
L.R.

Sorry about that, I will fix it.

DeletedUser

Hey TysonX504,

Are you sure nothing is being added? Sometimes the floater (ie: +900) in the top right of the screen doesn't show, but it still changes the resource value.
Can you please check if the value changes, despite the display of an addition floater?

- L

Yes Im sure its not changing. I just collect from 4 buildings all doing the 1 hr resource and my resource value never changed from 40

DeletedUser

If you are like me you may get a lot of lag in your Internet connection. When I collect my production I sometimes have to wait 10 or 15 seconds for the computer to respond (if its lagging that time of day). If I move on to another screen then my production often does not show.

So are you getting ISP lag?

DeletedUser

Please change your original post to the Bug report template that's been linked (by clicking Edit Post at the bottom of that message).
We still have no info at all about anything..

DeletedUser

Please change your original post to the Bug report template that's been linked (by clicking Edit Post at the bottom of that message).
We still have no info at all about anything..
I have updated the original post, I will look into getting a screen caption (video) of what is happening.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well the first 3 seconds explain enough for me :)

Your Blacksmiths have a (rotten) fish over their building. That means the production is 'spoiled'. In other words, you took too long to collect your productions within the time interval you put them up.
I think for 1 hour productions you have 2 hours to collect them after they're done, before they're spoiled.

But yeah, spoiled productions do not yield anything.

- L

DeletedUser

lol well then that would explain it for me. Silly me, never knew they "expired", kind of funny how "iron" stuff can expire though. Sorry to have wasted your time

DeletedUser

Quite alright, this is one of the cases where a screenshot or vid is crucial, if you don't know about the icons. :)
If I were you I'd check out Pendragon's amazing FAQ for some general game info. There is a link at the bottom of this message.
The guides section also has a Beginner's Guide you might want to read. :)

- L