• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

cancel the game

woody432

Private
Hi,How do i cancel playing this game, cannot get enough stuff to build basic buildings and want to start again

DeletedUser

you can always play on a different world, or wait a certain period before your account on that world is deleted.

DeletedUser4089

The best thing to do, is to build as many houses and production buildings and be patient til your wealth builds up.
Or play on a different world and start from scratch there.

Waiting for your city to be deleted through inactivity would take about 5 weeks i think.

DeletedUser

Waiting for your city to be deleted through inactivity would take about 5 weeks i think.

Didn't I see somewhere on the forum a mod say it took 30 days of inactivity for a town to be deleted on a world?

EDIT: Found it
If he was correct I don't know, lol.

- L

DeletedUser4089

Well, I'm not sure if that is after the 3(or 7) days of inactivity that would send the village to a 'ghost neighbourhood or including it.

30 days is 4 weeks and 2 days
30+3 is 4 weeks and 5 days
30+7 is 5 weeks and 2 days
So I went with about 5 weeks just to err on the side of making sure.

DeletedUser

Oh, I totally missed that calc, you're right.. derp.

As for woody, try some of the guides that the FoE community made just for you!
It might help you in your new world, or help you get over some bumps in your current one.

- L

woody432

Private
The best thing to do, is to build as many houses and production buildings and be patient til your wealth builds up.
Or play on a different world and start from scratch there.

i would build up but i only have money

DeletedUser

If you only have money I would suggest making some Hunters.
If you have a bit of supplies, Potteries (cost coins + 30 supplies) are your next best option.
After that come Blacksmiths (cost coins + 40 supplies).

- L

DeletedUser

This game is all about balance: balancing coins, supply, population, military, goods...
The guides section of these forums is very helpful, and since you're just starting this one (click) in particular.
Enjoy playing the game! :)