• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Can you have eight warriors if you have no warrior barracks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7442

I was just in PVP with someone who had no warrior barracks, but he had 8 warriors. Is that possible?

DeletedUser

One receives units through the tutorial and as a reward for some quests. Haven't encountered a quest where you can receive warriors, but that doesn't have to mean anything.

As for having 8! units of the same type rewarded (thus not needing any barracks) is new to me. Is it possible that you overlooked a warrior barracks? If you're absolutely convinced that this player is cheating, then I'd suggest you report that player by means of an in-game ticket.

Regards,
Bloodwyn

DeletedUser7442

Hi thanks for the reply. I have checked it before and after, I still do not see his warrior barracks, and he had eight warriors. Thanks for the confirmation, I will send in a ticket now.

DeletedUser

No problem. There is of course a slight chance that he sold his barracks right after (or possibly even while) you were battling him, but the Support Team will be able to clear things up.

Cheers,
Bloodwyn

DeletedUser

Or the warrior barracks could have been hidden by the town hall?

Status
Not open for further replies.