• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Can I suspend the game in so that my goods dont spoil?

DeletedUser

I wish to know if it is possible to have a suspension on the game for 48hrs, as i need to go away, and dont wish for my my goods to spoil or be plundered.

DeletedUser4906

I wish to know if it is possible to have a suspension on the game for 48hrs, as i need to go away, and dont wish for my my goods to spoil or be plundered.

No! Impossible, you'll only lose coins when being plundered, just have to wait till you get back.

You could do a 2-Day cycle but that means planning your time away around the game...Not good!
Means the game is more important than your time away............That's sad.

You could disconnect your roads leading to your town-hall, that's a way to do it...:confused:

Have a nice weekend!

DeletedUser

As Mozzer mentioned, the way to suspend the game is to disconnect your roads, but that also stops everything from producing and stops your friends/guildies from motivating or polishing anything (except decorations) and stops people from being allowed to donate to your great buildings.

You may wonder: What happens if I cancel my goods factories and reset them for 48 hours? The good news is you get back all the coins and products you paid to start production and then you can reset immediately for 48 hours so if you have to leave Right Now then go for it.

Getting plundered is not a good reason to cut your roads. Remember that if your houses and production buildings get motivated then they cannot be plundered so tell your guildies you are going away for two days and tell them to forget about polishing and motivate all builidngs/houses asap.

DeletedUser7719

Plus you lose nothing for having a production or coin building plundered, so you might as well try to set it up. Goods buildings are a different story, so I would advise to just not set it if you're going to be away for more than 2 days

DeletedUser5180

Remember that if your houses and production buildings get motivated then they cannot be plundered

WOW.........playing this game for over 6 months now and never knew this

"every days a school day"

DeletedUser9168

posted by GrossEyeEh
Remember that if your houses and production buildings get motivated then they cannot be plundered

Can anyone (preferably a moderator) confirm whether this is correct as no-one in my guild seems aware of it?
thanks

DeletedUser

Getting plundered is not a good reason to cut your roads. Remember that if your houses and production buildings get motivated then they cannot be plundered so tell your guildies you are going away for two days and tell them to forget about polishing and motivate all builidngs/houses asap.

This explains why most advanced players in big guilds are harder to pillage then i was wondering why this was. I thought they were simply collecting their goods and supplies often like I do.

DeletedUser7719

posted by GrossEyeEh

Can anyone (preferably a moderator) confirm whether this is correct as no-one in my guild seems aware of it?
thanks
Confirmed since I have been in the LMA. (Story Time!)
Back in those EMA times... I remember that my motivated clapboards were never plundered, but I never fully thought about this until I left my city in the HMA for a week. When I came back (with a great defense), a few of my houses were plundered and everything else was motivated. (I'm guessing only houses were plundered since I had "supplies" as my profile description). Then, I was directly next to the LMA at that point, and entered it before trying my last test: leaving one building to motivate while the rest was disconnected (and had a poor defense). I was breached through a few times, and none of them could plunder me since the building was motivated.
As my story ends, the moral is GrossEyeEh did not tell a lie (and motivated buildings can't be plundered).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4089

Shiny blue-named guy confirming that motivated buildings can't be plundered.

DeletedUser

posted by GrossEyeEh

thanks

Pleased to see that people are reading and taking notes. Also pleased to see people seeking independent confirmation (don't believe everything you read). But here's a novel idea: Why not try it for yourself? Its how I verified it.

DeletedUser15432

It is annoying when you visit a city and everything apart from decorations has a disconnected sign against it. This tends to make me want to attack the city to teach the poor game player a lesson. I have never disconnected any of my roads in any of the three cities I operate. A good deterrent against attacks is to try and dominate your neighborhood in one tower at least. Currently all three cities are L M A and I have 123000+ points in the highest ( a lead of over 100000 points to start), 60000 points in the second, a lead of 55000 and 50000 points in the third. I ended up last week champion in all three as per normal with over 600000 points in the largest, 225000+ points in the second and 175000+ points in the third

DeletedUser3157

D/c'ing stuff is sometimes good when dealing with some ultra hardcore plunder dude who hates u. If he monitors u resetting ur goods run(animation starts), he will have ur potentsion end time down. U can upset it by having it d/c'ed at some stage for a bit, very hard to monitor for that whole day. U can also use same strategy to time ur collects for little later. Can collect ur 24h production 2h late and worried of it getting plundered during those 2 hours? Just have it d/c'ed for 2h when u are online. Besides if u don't need polish, u could have ur culturals disconnected when u are not collecting/fighting with some designs. For example when Alcatraz came, I suddenly didn't need polish any more. And I didn't want to sell my zeppelins I won with summer event either. So 1 of my designs(I rotate 2 little different town designs depending on need) actually has my polisheble buildings all disconnected most of the day to avoid any P/M waste or mistakes. And I can get em back connected by just moving 2 pieces of road.

Last edited by a moderator: