• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Cagee - beware this player!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

A cautionary note for all guild leaders - beware this player!

This player was removed from the guild to which i belong because:
1. He went over the Guild leaders head, removed his invites and created his own - without consent.

In addition
2. His trades were always biased.
3. Repeated instructions to the guild became tiresome, and were often rather aggressive.
4. I have had reports from other guild leaders that he has exceeded his authority and caused issues.

I admit initially his advice was helpful to me - however on a bad day we would received 10-15 notes that became increasing aggressive. If he does not receive the M/P trades he feels he deserves you will hear about it, constantly!
Since his departure we have the issue that he sends the entire guild 2-3 messages daily.

My personal experience was that it really wasn't much fun playing along side Cagee.

(One wonders how this player would do forming their own guild, rather than trying to take control of those that players have invested time and effort building up themselves.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would add that "Cagees" approach is to use foul language to people in the guild .........he taunts players ........abuses members of the guild that he has been removed from and does all he can to cause players distress and hardship. ..........He has been approached on several occations to stop his behaviour but thibks that he has the right to abuse other players in the guild . Cagee likes to bully people who will not follow his Draconian trading rules ......these rules are set up to allow him to make aprofit on all trades and thus he uses other members of the guild to make progress. Cagee sets up threads whilst in your guild and then when expelled he uses these threads to broadcast distastful messagaes to the guild of those he disapproves of or those who will not tollerate his behaviour........He has done this in several guilds and will do it to others if he is allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Perhaps you could notify support that this player has inappropriate behavior?

DeletedUser

Perhaps you could notify support that this player has inappropriate behavior?

If this is still happening, that would be the correct way to deal with it, yes.

As such, closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.