• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Buying goods with coin

• Thread starter DeletedUser116916
  • Start date

DeletedUser116916

Hi fellow forgers. Just wondering if this question has been asked before, is it possible for a buy goods with coin in the future. Mostly for GE. We have a small Guild and for the majority of us to complete LVL 4 is quite a task (Most get to finish LVL 2). Not saying to make it easier on us other wise i'm sure we would be in Virtual Future in no time. I am currently in Tomorrow era and if we could buy goods just for GE we would boost nicely. I would be happy if i had to spend 250,000 coins for 50 goods if the option was there. Have a good day.

DeletedUser96901

you can already buy goods with coins and supplies

that is a quest called nonbirthday-party

some players even get the goods for a GB of a new era in less than one hours after the release of the new era

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser116916

Thank you for your replies, what is the nonbirthday party? Thank you.

Emberguard

Legend
Thank you for your replies, what is the nonbirthday party? Thank you.
To clarify, recurring quests are what the game gives if a side quest slot runs out of quests. If you activate a bonus questline those will count as side quests and will need to be completed before that slot can go back to recurring quests

DeletedUser117019

I can see how to buy forge points but how can they be used to buy supplies or good. I can only see barter from one form of goods to another but no way that the FPs can be used. Only diamonds can do that and real money has to be spent to buy the diamonds. The coins can't buy goods and one can't have more than 10 FPs and they are restricted to research so I'm very interested for you to explain how to do it.

DeletedUser108359

I can see how to buy forge points but how can they be used to buy supplies or good. I can only see barter from one form of goods to another but no way that the FPs can be used. Only diamonds can do that and real money has to be spent to buy the diamonds. The coins can't buy goods and one can't have more than 10 FPs and they are restricted to research so I'm very interested for you to explain how to do it.

Its very easy.
1st... FP's are NOT restricted to only research, you use them on GB's as well.
Lets say player A needs goods from an era far above his, he makes a deal with player B to do unfair goods trades and then compensates player B by placing an agreed amount of FP's on player B's GB's. ( he doesnt actually buy the goods directly, but indirectly )

2nd, you can have hundreds of FP's in your FP bar. It maxes out ( in theory at 100 )
If its at zero, you will get 1 FP per hour until it reaches 10, then you stop getting the free FP's. BUT if you leave it at 10 and collect from your city it will go up until it reaches 100, UNLESS you are maybe at 99 and collect from a building which ( for example ) gives 10 FP, then your bar will go to 109.
OR if you use diamonds to mass collect and you are at 99 FP, it will collect ALL in your city, the bar is then technically unlimited.
3rd If you go into your inventory and use FP packs, your bar will climb until your stop, again in theory bar is unlimited.

Last edited by a moderator: