• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: buying diamonds

DeletedUser

hi
problem i cant even open the menu for diamonds buying need to click to times even then i get a popup with a blanck screen persists every time i try
Could you give me any help are is this a bugg to ?
yours Plague

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Plague I hope you don't mind me tagging along, our issues seem similar. My buying screen is literally the size of nothing!

DeletedUser17

We are working on this issue. It seems the screen sometimes takes up to 15min to load for some players. Please make sure to not play with multiple open tabs while you are in the game, or buying. sorry, I know the temp fix is not great. It should be working once more soon.

DeletedUser

Plague I hope you don't mind me tagging along, our issues seem similar. My buying screen is literally the size of nothing!

I will also piggyback on this; I also get the white screen, and after waiting the 15 or so min, I close it, then I get internal errors.:(

DeletedUser

i found the problem seems when you got browserscreen on 150% you cant open screen for buying diamonds when resetting to 100% it works properly.