• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

BUY BUY BUYours

DeletedUser3157

If both players are somewhat decient, then fighting skill makes nowhere near as big of a difference like in your screenshot forem. It just shows that some of the players have been picking their fights more conservative, while perhaps some other made some high pvp point gain fights on map that week. I have 2 example screenshots here about month old what happens if 2 PvPers fully go 1vs1 on one tower both attacking the same people every day.

After 2 days:
daay2.jpg

After 4 days:
daay4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser653

Hint, thats a hell of a tower to be in and I think both players deserve the 150 points and if your one of these players, thats a real effort your putting in there, almost 60 players each and every day. I strongly suspect these 2 players are not going for any other tower and are putting everything into the LMA one?

Your logic is good, when I was attacking all towers my PVP points V's attacks ratio was very high because any 2 spear defense (and you knew 90% of the time who was a 2 spear) you attacked with the spears until you had enough points that you were sure of winning that tower, demolish the spear buildings and use the sapce for something else. I would never attack a 2 spear defense with HMA or LMA troops as just a waste of time when I could attack with spears or archers in which case the 240 points soon added up for those lower towers.
Now I have dropped down to just LMA and Colonial towers my ratio has dropped as I still have to hit the 2 spear defenses for the plunder since my spears and archers are no longer around to do this for me.

DeletedUser3157

No HRC, I only reached LMA tower next week so while those 2 were doing their thing, I cleared up first 4 towers. They were both top5 ranked players and I was in top10, but they were still about 10 days ahead of me in research due to some minor diamond use on their part. I really really looked forward into making it an EPIC 3-way battle next weeks(I also attacked all my nabers every day and even added up my points to compare just out of interest every day, I was right in between them 2 and at days even slightly ahead). But sadly one of those players quit few days later and when I reached LMA tower, the other player cared more about ranking points than medals, so he just went for easy 8 treb fights in HMA while leaving LMA tower and rest to me. But who knows, maybe next week is the time when I can get some epic PvP action :D
And yeah, all naberhood every day, with all fights into single tower.