• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

bullyboy tactics players

• Thread starter DeletedUser11930
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser11930

I am sick and tired of the bully boy players

Messages on display like donate to my GB's or i plunder everyday and other variations,these players most of them bigger ones should all get a warning or banned for typing these messages which could be construed as a threat to all players or put them as the smallest player in a neighbourhood and let them get bullied daily

DeletedUser

Fights on here to gain land are BS I mean I have a army that with buffs and special abilities is stonger then the defending army and yet I cant win. I dont even win 10% of my battles can someone help me with this or explain to me why it happens that way?

DeletedUser8813

Fights on here to gain land are BS I mean I have a army that with buffs and special abilities is stonger then the defending army and yet I cant win. I dont even win 10% of my battles can someone help me with this or explain to me why it happens that way?

if as you say your attacking army is stronger than the defending army then maybe its time to rethink your strategy..without a complete rundown of what you attack with and what you are against its hard to help..
i have all the boosts so for me now it is a little easier even against 300 % def i can win with min losses if i take the right army in{and that is the key}
but even before i got any boosts the win/ loss ratio was well in my favor.
you have to use the terrain bonuses to your advantage..dont just charge forward .it pays most of the time to sit back out of range for the first round of moves ..then pounce on the second round and do the damage..use the scroll on the bottom mouse over and find the next to move of the defender and try to take them out before they get a shot of.
just dont rush be patient stick and move is the best attack

DeletedUser

Messages on display like donate to my GB's or i plunder everyday and other variations,these players most of them bigger ones should all get a warning or banned for typing these messages which could be construed as a threat to all players or put them as the smallest player in a neighbourhood and let them get bullied daily

Doing in game threats is allowed as long as it's game related so either learn to defend yourself or time your important buildings right so people cannot steal from you.

Welcome to the pvp aspect of the game.

DeletedUser7719

Make sure youre also using the right units. Certain units have bonuses against others, and those little bonuses matter alot in the map. If you are doing all these things and you have the advantage, might want to just try to autofight it :p

Surge

Brigadier-General

Eh. There's a lot wrong with this. I was an IGM earlier, and I know for sure this was not a bannable offense. This isn't even an offense to begin with. Alright, let's go over the rules of what is and what is not a bannable threat offense.

The Threat Offense

• The threat must be a genuine, real life threat. If you say something like "motivate my tobacco plantations or I'll kill your mom" is considered a threat.
  • A genuine threat, like the one listed above, cannot be defended with "jk" or "I was just joking." No. It's either you threat or you don't. Joking about it doesn't give you the clear-all punishments card. It doesn't even make logical sense to jokingly threat people with real life actions in the first place.
  • A NON-genuine threat warns players of risks of in-game troubles. The threat listed in the original post is NOT considered as a threat, because it imposes an in-game problem, not of real life situations.
  • Although such threats are allowed, it is not allowed to swear in this threat. Just be nice when you bully people (if that makes any sense), say something like: "I really need a supply motivation. If you don't motivate my productions, though, I will have to compensate by plundering your own produce."
  • The bullying imposed in the original post may teach players to be more responsible in successfully defending their productions, negotiations and retaliations. It's not nice to be plundered daily, but it's your responsibility not to let this happen. I am currently being plundered at least 3 times daily, and although I am not happy with it, it's just how the game is made.
  • If the perpetrator is caught genuinely threatening a player, they may be temporarily banned. If the player persists, the bans can amount to being a perma-ban. There are no exceptions to perma-bans, as they indicate repeated activity without showing responsibility or by breaking a core rule that can perma-ban you instantly (spam-botting on the forums).

Unless the rules have changed, there's an accurate analysis on what is a threat and what isn't. Now let's all settle down now and don't pull on any loose threads.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.