• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Buildings not displaying the fp boost from the forgotten Temple.

Steve.D70

Corporal
Noticed this the other day. It looks like I'm still getting the extra fps but none of the buildings display with the boost as it was before.
I'm in jaims on ios uk.

Attachments

• IMG_7139.jpeg
    IMG_7139.jpeg
    667 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_7138.jpeg
    IMG_7138.jpeg
    403 KB · Views: 40
Can’t use the Soccer Event.

Ever since the Soccer Event started it gets stuck and as a consequence FOE gets stuck. Now when I go into the Soccer Event, just a black wheel goes round and round and never stops.

I have told support about this but there has now been a new development and FOE is now getting stuck when you start the game and throughout the game itself. I cannot play the game as it freezes all the time. I put in a ticket at support and went back to add this development to it but there is now a big white square where support should be. So now cannot access support.

can someone please tell me if there is a programme problem going on with FOE and the Event?

I have tried closing the game, reopening. Gets stuck.
I then removed the APP and removed FOE from my iPad, then reinstalled FOE and logged back in, programme is stuck as before.

Something is wrong!! Can someone tell me what is going on as I cannot participate in the Event or okay FOE.