• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Building the Arc to level 80

Can anyone advise me how to build the Arc to Level 80..... It is taking me so long .. I don't think I will ever get there

Last edited:

Overlord Dex

Master Corporal
Find people with Arc's at Level 20 or above and donate lots of Forge Points to the levelling up of their Arc and get as many Blue Prints as you can. If you've made friends with them, they might return the favour and help you in return because it gets them more Blue Prints to.

Last edited:
Thanks for that ... I have tried doing that.... even asked people IF could, They mostly say NO ... but If I do it without asking they tell me I am sniping which I don't want to do....

Nidwin

Sergeant
Arc is always tricky to contribute too as it's being highly valued and protected. Neighborhood is free game so contribute and take your share as it pleases you. I put up my RFP once in Tomorrow age leveled it up as priority one and only put up the Arc once in Future Era. I stayed for quite some time in Future Era to get the blueprints through my RFP for both RFP and Arc. I although did contribute to other people's Arc and RFP for my prints and didn't care about what they thought or wanted. Sniping is invented by the player base and isn't part of Inno's vocabulary so help yourself.

I'm now self sufficient for prints with my vibrants and Aegean restorts so for me the only use the Arc has is for guilds goods. Don't underestimate the strength of the level 50/60+ RFP for current age and age -1/-2 or even +1 prints. It's slow but it's steady.

Good luck

Knight of ICE

I'm now self sufficient for prints with my vibrants and Aegean restorts so for me the only use the Arc has is for guilds goods.

If someone would want to follow your example how would you advise them to get those multiple vibrants and resorts?

Nidwin

Sergeant
If someone would want to follow your example how would you advise them to get those multiple vibrants and resorts?
Unfortunately it'll be a wait till next soccer event 2024 for the resorts and next fall event 2024 for the vibrants. Although still keeping an eye out on new events buildings if some will also have blueprints as production. If you go for the BP resort it should be the aegean garden resort.

You don't need my amount of resorts of course but if you already have 2 from this event adding another 2 resolve already a lot of BP issues. With a BG you can count on 1 BP a day with 3/4.
But till then the best alternate options for the Arc, in my opinion, is still camping Future Era and ranking up both RFP and Arc. Future Era is also great to stay because of the Hover Tanks. RFP will also greatly help after FE for the BG, AO, SV if you want to put it up, TA, HC if you want to put it up, FI and Core if you do GbG.

It's a much slower and longer road but if you are struggling with getting your Arc up it's a decent option.

And for the record, not you Ice as you know this., The true power and strength of the Arc and why it's the most powerful building in game and a must have for nearly every player is that you can transfer FP's to your inventory with it by contributing to other players GB's. At 1.9 (level 80) it's actually with zero FP cost most of the time.

Knight of ICE

Unfortunately it'll be a wait till next soccer event 2024 for the resorts and next fall event 2024 for the vibrants. Although still keeping an eye out on new events buildings if some will also have blueprints as production. If you go for the BP resort it should be the aegean garden resort.

You don't need my amount of resorts of course but if you already have 2 from this event adding another 2 resolve already a lot of BP issues. With a BG you can count on 1 BP a day with 3/4.
But till then the best alternate options for the Arc, in my opinion, is still camping Future Era and ranking up both RFP and Arc. Future Era is also great to stay because of the Hover Tanks. RFP will also greatly help after FE for the BG, AO, SV if you want to put it up, TA, HC if you want to put it up, FI and Core if you do GbG.

It's a much slower and longer road but if you are struggling with getting your Arc up it's a decent option.

And for the record, not you Ice as you know this., The true power and strength of the Arc and why it's the most powerful building in game and a must have for nearly every player is that you can transfer FP's to your inventory with it by contributing to other players GB's. At 1.9 (level 80) it's actually with zero FP cost most of the time.

While there is nothing wrong with what you are saying, it has absolutely nothing to do with this topic. The question is how to build the Arc to level 80. Not if anyone knows any alternate options for the Arc, or what would be the best way to get BP's. Try to stick to the topic, so it is not turned into a discussion about something else.

Nidwin

Sergeant
While there is nothing wrong with what you are saying, it has absolutely nothing to do with this topic. The question is how to build the Arc to level 80. Not if anyone knows any alternate options for the Arc, or what would be the best way to get BP's. Try to stick to the topic, so it is not turned into a discussion about something elseb
While there is nothing wrong with what you are saying, it has absolutely nothing to do with this topic. The question is how to build the Arc to level 80. Not if anyone knows any alternate options for the Arc, or what would be the best way to get BP's. Try to stick to the topic, so it is not turned into a discussion about something else.

noted, bye

DJ of BA

Warrant Officer
Can anyone advise me how to build the Arc to Level 80..... It is taking me so long .. I don't think I will ever get there
Quite simply, find a guild that has a active 1.9 levelling thread, are a reasonable size 30 to 50 players who have a good mix of high level Arc players and low level Arc players, a Guild that are willing to help out new players and assist them in growing, First get the 4 horsemen ( Zeus, CDM COA and Traz ) to around Level 20, this gives you the basis of a fighting force, then Join that Guild, once in make friends with the other players with low Arcs that way you build a pool of people around you to gain BPs from as they level, then do what's called an Arc Run, concentrating purely on levelling your Arc ( ignoring all other GBs ) and assisting others as best you can in levelling their Arc, even if sometimes to take a slot you effectively overpay to get the Blueprints, in our Guild this usually takes between 10 and 19 weeks depending on a players daily fp income to get an Arc to L80

Not sure where you play, my guild runs a full boost thread for all new Arcs (under level 80) with up to 2,0 boost. I am in O world

Peotr

Private
Hi EA,
You might try finding a 'power levelling' group, perhaps by asking a number of your 'top end' friends and neighbours. 'pl' groups work by 5 members and the GB owner committing to be active at a pre-arranged time. The player with the GB then unlocks at least 5 or 6 levels and posts it on the 'pl' thread at the agreed time. Each of the other 'pl' members agree to donate the number of FPs that match one of the 5 levels of reward received for donating FPs. It can take less than a minute to complete a level and the total number of levels you complete in only governed by the number of levels the GB owner can open and their available FPs.
Peotr