• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Build times for GB's

DeletedUser653

Searched many times but cannot find any data on the build times for each GB

Bronze Age :
Tower of Babel
Statue of Zeus

Iron Age :
Colosseum
Lighthouse of Alexandria

Early Middle Age
Hagia Sophia
Aachen Cathedral

High Middle Age
St. Mark's Basilica
Notre Dame

Late Middle Age
Cathedral of St. Basil
Castel del Monte

Colonial Age
Deal Castle
Dresden Frauenkirche

can anyone help?

DeletedUser

I don't have any so this is a guess.. But I think when you put it down it's instantly available for donations (looks like a building site, like other buildings while being built). And then after it gets to lvl1 with the forge point donations, it turns into the building, and you get the boost it gives at lvl 1 :) So the build time would depend on how fast people donate points to it.

Check this thread: http://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/showthread.php?9119-Great-Buildings-Encyclopedia just a little bit down there is a Spoiler button that says "Levels", if you click on that it basically says the same :)

~Mutzena~

DeletedUser9070

Eh..ye its instant, as in, place it and then it becomes a construction yard where ppl can start donating FPs, yours also, on average takes about 50 FPs to complete and become active, no timer of any sort.

DeletedUser653

Thanks for that, I need to buy the last few BP's as all I get are duplicates and even if I trade its only duplicates! But What I wanted to be able to judge is the starting point of the building so that I can plan it for long build times.

So I guess its the time the 1st level is done that dictates the timing cycle.

thanks again

DeletedUser

The time to build/level up is based purely on how fast folks donate FPs. There is no timing cycle beyond that.

DeletedUser

Thanks for that, I need to buy the last few BP's as all I get are duplicates and even if I trade its only duplicates! But What I wanted to be able to judge is the starting point of the building so that I can plan it for long build times.

So I guess its the time the 1st level is done that dictates the timing cycle.

thanks again

If the great building produces something every 24 hours then when the building levels up (at each level) then the building instantly becomes ready to collect from. Once you collect it then it will start a 24 hour timer for the next collection (unless it levels up again when it will instantly become ready to collect again at the new level's stats).

The timing cycle is mostly irrelevant as you don't need to worry about them being plundered as it's not possible to plunder GBs - so it is up to you to decide when to collect it.

Last edited by a moderator: