• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Bug with PVP

DeletedUser

Hello. i just won 2 battles in PvP tower, i had to get 3 bronze medals, i got none. And then i try sabotage other player village i get errors

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4089

Welcome to the forums, thanks for posting.

The first part, is not a bug. Medals are only awarded at the end of the tournament to whoever is in the top 5(top 10 in some cases). Tournaments run from monday to sunday, you can see how long is left in the tournament by viewing the tower ranking screen.

The second part, are you trying to sabotage more than 1 building? If so, this bug has been reported already. You are only supposed to be able to plunder 1 building per 24 hrs per player defeated.

I hope that answers your queries. Let me know if the error is relating to something different. If so, please edit your first post to follow the required format. Found here.

Thanks for playing Forge of Empires

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

thank you very much for your fast response. so it means this is not a bug. sorry for my mistake ;)
well, i do have another question. is mail system working in game? because i cant contact any player. if i try do to that, it says : message error, you have to be logged in via portal

DeletedUser4089

This issue has been reported previously, but as far as I know, it's been fixed. Are you using Internet Explorer by any chance?

Also, can you have a look at this thread, follow the steps and then post the information here please?

DeletedUser

I have had that error message before when trying to send my first Guild Message.
It kept giving an error. It got fixed when I logged out of the game, completely, restarted my browser and signed in again.

Also click on Bartimaeus46's link and follow the steps there, to help us help you. :D

- Lodroth

DeletedUser

well it seems its working now, even though yesturday i tried it 20 times and i still couldnt send a message

DeletedUser

Did you try 20 times during the same session or did you log-out in between (completely) and restarted your browser?
If you tried during the same session, it might've just been a relogging issue.

- Lodroth