• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

[BUG] Troops geting wounded without reason

DeletedUser

World : Arvahall
Time & date : 27/04 at 19:20 (GMT +1)
Web browser : Safari 5.1
Reproductable : i don't know
Description : I was attacking a non active players with my attacking army. I did two fights. The first one went on without any casualties on my side and not a even a unit scrached.(all troops were full life) But a the second fight, i saw that one of my archer had damage (2 squares left in his life bar). During my fights , another player attacked me, but my defense stood up. In the same time i checked my defense, and i saw that some of my troops were wounded too.
May be defenses which stand up keep the wounds (i don't know cause i didn't found any info about that in the forum), but when i was using my archer, it was clearly inside the attacking army and not the defensive one.
I have no screen.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It is surely bug, because defense has no deaths even injuries.

DeletedUser

Well, very rarely troops do get damage or are even missing when entering a fight, on the video I could reproduce it as often as I wanted. Maybe it's just a specific sector or province that's affected.