• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Bug or not? Cant swich of muzic

DeletedUser100305

Hello

I just have anoing problem. When im swich in game in few minutes i am forced to listen game muzic. No matter in which browser. (i tryed Opera,firefox explorer,gchrome) Just the swich of muzic button (down on the left looks not working)
Can't use skype or do ather acctivityes because have to lisen game muzic.
Loking forward for anny help in this matter.
Thank you

DeletedUser13082

Have you tried turning off all game sounds? Music, sound effects and volume to zero?

DeletedUser7719

There are two ways to turn off the volume directly in the game. One way would be to click on the music button at the bottom-left corner of the screen. The other way would be to bring the bring the bars (next to the music button) down to zero. If both of these don't work, I don't think it's the game's problem...

DeletedUser100305

Thank you for answers.
Yes i tryed everything you sain. Turn muzic of put all bars at lowest. I have to say that it happens not everytime. (i using diferent places to get internet) Maby its computer of connection fault.
Pzkp i want to listen ather muzic but not from game. :)
Thak you

Amy Steele

General
Hello BITUZIS.LT,

If you are still having this problem, please submit a ticket in-game by right clicking in your city and choosing 'Contact support', and we will be better able to help you with this issue.