• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Duplicate: Bug in quest

DeletedUser4800

• World: Brisgard
  • Browser and Version: FF 15
  • Overview of the bug: The quest "a fools problem - your happiness" by Rinbin that requires you to gain 777 happiness is not working.
  • Screenshots:
    KdhV4.jpg

• How often this occurs: Just on building the public bath
  • Urgency: High
  • Preventative Actions Don't know.
  • Summary: Well what I was doing was moving my city around, I bought few expansions at once and was reshuffling my town, now I've reported a moving bug at least 3 times now where there was problem like the game freezing when moving too much and/or certain buildings at certain positions and it still hasn't been fixed. I Also reported it within the game in order to have it fixed, but so far nothing. So thing is the game didn't froze last night when I was moving my buildings, but it did crash several times at trying to move buildings at a certain location. This was the time I build my public bath ans I suspect in the error state that the game was functioning it didn't register my public bath.

DeletedUser7719

This is a bug, but...
Preventative Actions just build trees and sell them

DeletedUser

Hey SlickR,

This is probably the same issue as this: Click me

Could you confirm if you were offline when the Public Bath finished constructing?

- L

DeletedUser4800

Hey SlickR,

This is probably the same issue as this: Click me

Could you confirm if you were offline when the Public Bath finished constructing?

- L

Well you are a bit late my memory is a bit weak, I'm not 100% sure, but I think it was constructed while I was offline.

DeletedUser5846

I have got the same problem and I was offline when my building finished construction, however, I wasn't aware that I needed to be online, when a building finished constructing to get the bonus, surely that's not right

DeletedUser1094

Hi khemiztri...

If you follow the link, provide by Lodroth above, you'll find the answer : That's it's not right.
A fix was supposed to have been implemented but for an unknown reason, was not. We are aware of this issue, and hope it'll be fixed within the next couple of updates.

DeletedUser5846

Thanks for the response, I read Lodroth's explanation, but I don't have room to build 1000 happiness's worth of tree's nor would I if I could. I'm even loath to pull down public bath to build another academy/library. I have to say it, I'm hacked off...I planned a certain way to go up the tech tree and do my quests, now I'm I have to wait for an update at some point in the future to fix the problem, surely it must have been possible to inform all players through the in game messaging system that this bug was out there, after all you must have received several complaints about this particular problem already. In short I feel I have wasted 81000gold/111000tools to build something I didn't require in the first place apart from completing a quest.

I really not happy about this :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1094

You can build a cheap structure, like a tree, delete it and build a new tree... every time you build that tree, the happiness points are added to the quest-count. You don't have to keep all the trees, or whatever you chose to build, you just have to build them.

DeletedUser4089

Building a ton of trees isn't really a great option in my opinion. to get 1000 happiness you'd need.. 56 trees.. too much clicking for me.

Submit a support ticket and we'll manually complete the quest for you(provided you've completed all the tasks, of course)
To do that, right-click anywhere in-game, select 'Support' and follow the prompts.