• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Bug: Bug in Guild Battlegrounds

Svetlin

Private
Hello ,
i just did about 90 battles starting from 0 attrition and got 82 attrition attacking the neighboring sector which only had 1 Fortified Barracks ! the sector is C 1:N
On my sector B1:O we have 2 Watchtowers and 1 trap active!

Check your code please

My account is Svetlin in server Dinegu

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_1.png

Nidwin

Sergeant
I don't see any bug here. Your 2 watchtowers provide -16% attrition and that's reflected on the sector you attack 84%. You may have been a bit unlucky with 82atrtition for 90 fights on a 84% node but that's the RNG.

So, here we go again with RNG. There is nothing random about RNG.
Unlucky day in and day out. Dont think so. Programming has nothing to do with luck!

Ariana Erosaire

Chief Warrant Officer
Random RNG outcomes suck, but in this case nothing is wrong. Original poster doesn't seem to understand how the attrition values work. I was also confused the first day, the way the attrition chances are displayed are opposite of what you might assume.

that 84% chance at attrition on C1 is a chance to GAIN attrition, you might assume at first when you look at the overview of sectors that High numbers are the best, but it's like golf, low scores are the best. The best attrition outcome on a sector is 20% because the buildings that can reduce attrition are capped at 80% reduction. TO be fair this confused my whole guild at first, for buildings it quotes you the REDUCTION factor of 8, 20, 40 or 60 percent when you build them, but then in the map overview it doesn't show you that number, it shows the GAIN chance, whatever has not been reduced by buildings.

In this screenshot of yours, you should have attacked from A1 to D1 because that's the sector that had the lowest chance to gain attrition. Or even from B1 to B2T, that was only 24% chance to gain attrition. You attacked the worst sector available to you with the least boost at C1, and you're kind of lucky your attrition wasn't more than 82.
1711301821455.png