• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

BUG: Armies / troops go "missing" after "negotiating" for territory

Status
Not open for further replies.

eeyore

Corporal
Twice now, I have had troops (army / soldiers etc) go "missing" from my array of men after negotiating to obtain a territory. Yesterday, I negotiated in "Paruuch", time at 19.52 hrs. I took a screenprint at 19.51 hrs and 56 seconds and a further one at 20.06 hrs 42 seconds. Negotiation took place in between. I paid with marble and dye and some coins. yet, SIX army/ soldiers DISAPPEARED. I had 8 in the defending army and 4 in my unit pool. I was left with 6 in my defending army and NONE in my unit pool.

This is the second time that has happened and this must be raised as a bug. The first time, I thought it may be a mistake but did not raise this.

I managed to capture the before with 12 slots. I captured it with 8 slots after, but had also lost the two in the "attacking" army pool, thus making the total loss six.

Screen Shot 2013-01-27 at 20.06.42.jpgScreen Shot 2013-01-27 at 19.51.56.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hello eeyore and welcome to the Forge of Empires forum.

We appreciate that you take the time to report game bugs, this is of very much help for us. However, please do the following things in the future when you post a new thread:
1.) Post in the adequate forum section for your posts.
E.G.: In this case your post should have been in the "Bug Report" forum. I will therefore transfer this post to that place.
2.) Read the "Important" & "How to post" sticky posts in every section before posting there. That should let you know what kind of posts are acceptable in that particular forum.
E.G.: In this case since your post should be in the "Bug report" section you should use the following bug report template:

• World:
  • Browser and Version:
  • Overview of the bug:
  • Screenshots:
  • How often this occurs:
  • Urgency:
  • Preventative Actions
  • Summary:
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?:

DeletedUser

Have you sold any baracks?
Please note that when you sell baracks, the units in them are sold with them.
If that's not the case, please edit your post into template form.

- L

eeyore

Corporal
On the first occasion of loosing army, I did not sell any barracks. On the second occasion, I had done at some point, but cannot entirely tell you exactly when. Fairly new to the game, I put the first occasion (where I did not take screen prints) down to some other issue.
The bit I do not understand is
If that's not the case, please edit your post into template form.- L
Thank you.

edit:
most obliged. thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

3 days since reminder. This will be closed due to not using the Bug Template.

If this issue is still present, please create an in-game ticket by following the In-Game Support link in my signature.

- L

Status
Not open for further replies.