• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Browser Problem

DeletedUser7719

Problems with my old-school MSIE 8.0; whenever I go to the forge of empires website and enter my username and password, it takes me to the page, but it wants me to log in again, so if I enter my username and password again, it goes back to the previous page! I have been having this problem for 2 days, and I have cleared all cache, offline website data, cookies, flash player memory, etc and restarted computer.

On Chrome it works fine, but the reason why I have been using Internet Explorer was because battles ran smoother and faster on my slow computer. Anyone got suggestions?

DeletedUser4089

Make sure cookies are enabled. I recall something like this happening on IE if cookies weren't accepted. Just a thought

DeletedUser7719

Nothing unfortunately. Now I'm getting a message saying that it's blocking "certain" content with security certificate errors :p (after turning cookies/security back to medium-low)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11899

something like got when I tried to register in zz forum first time (using waterfox 24.0).
Finally I sent a ticket and support solved the problem.