• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Bronze Age - Iron Age PVP units

DeletedUser15629

Although I have "progressed" into the Iron Age research items I still have Bronze Age military units, and am taking part in the Bronze Age PVP Tower tournament, (which still has 6 days to run).
If I build a Iron Age military building (but not produce any Iron Age units), am I still allowed in the Bronze Age tournament?
If so, do I actually have to produce some Iron Age units to be excluded from the Bronze Age Tournament.
Or, even if I have produced some Iron Age units am I still allowed in the Bronze Age Tournament if I only use Bronze Age units?
Thanks in advance for answers.

DeletedUser9070

You can safely build and train iron age military, all that matters is that for Bronze Age Tower your highest age unit is bronze age, Likewise if you want to earn pvp points towards Iron Age, you can use 7 bronze age and 1 Iron age to be eligible, if you use 1 iron age unit all points will go to Iron age tower.

DeletedUser

You can safely build and train iron age military, all that matters is that for Bronze Age Tower your highest age unit is bronze age, Likewise if you want to earn pvp points towards Iron Age, you can use 7 bronze age and 1 Iron age to be eligible, if you use 1 iron age unit all points will go to Iron age tower.

This is correct, but note that it is per fight. If one fight you use only bronze age units, those points will go towards the bronze age tower. If the next fight you use a mix of bronze and Iron age units, those points will go towards the Iron Age tower. All that matters is what age units you use in each fight.

You can participate in multiple towers each week if you like.