• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Brisgard - No viewable highscore outside of Top 80

DeletedUser

• World: Brisgard
  • Overview of the bug: If you join Brisgard - the overflow player testserver - you won't see your highscore.
  • How often this occurs: everytime
  • Urgency: low
  • Preventative Actions: maybe the points of the player should be displayed somewhere else (header bar or town hall?)
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: yep
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: For sure (P.S.: why link to Grepolis :confused:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is not a bug - every world is divided into neighbourhoods, each neighbourhood has only 80 players and that is all you see and play with... developers are looking at future enhancements that can give player rankings, but nothing has been developed yet.

DeletedUser

That's not true because you can attack more players over PvP tower - even they don't show up in top 80 ;)
But let's be fair and wait some months more.

DeletedUser

This is not a bug - every world is divided into neighbourhoods, each neighbourhood has only 80 players and that is all you see and play with... developers are looking at future enhancements that can give player rankings, but nothing has been developed yet.

Can you explain why in that server it appears there are more then 80 people in one neighborhood?

Many people have reported this issue.

DeletedUser

Can you explain why in that server it appears there are more then 80 people in one neighborhood?

Many people have reported this issue.

so there's supposed to be only 80 players per sector/group/continent/neighborhood/planet/whatever?? I'm not in the top 80 list too so I'm one of those people Mr. Chompman was talking about..

here:
KiklO.jpg
note the guy with 1 medal and 0 fights o_O

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not sure quite why this is classed as 'not a bug' - it clearly is as if there are only 80 players on Brisgard then surely I should appear in the top 80, logically, yet I do not.

With regards to the link to Grepolis - it may be worth just having this as a page on the InnoGames website and linking to there, then using #Grepolis or #Forge to determine which specifics should appear. It would mean you only have to maintain one set of rules for multiple games without linking games to other games.. For example if there are details which should only be listed for Forge but not for Grepolis then display those details only if the link ends with #Forge.. just an idea.

Regards,
Clarkey

DeletedUser

My understanding of the way the game is structured is this...

Each Server is a world (EG Brisgard), each world is divided into groups of 80 called Neighbourhoods (100 or more of these per world), each player competes and trades in their neighbourhood, not in the whole world... There are some discussions about trading/moving etc between Neighbourhoods, but this does not exist at this point in time.

I don't know what you are talking about attacking people outside your neighbourhood through the tournament... my tournaments only have players in my neighbourhood... the total list of players in the neighbourhood is on the bar at the bottom of the screen and grouped in multiples of 6, you can scroll through them all there to see the 80 people you are playing with...

DeletedUser653

Its quite well known that group 12 in brisgard has a lot of players and is know as the overflow group. today at least 2198 players, I know because i am ranked 2198 (checked 5 mins ago and killed off a spear to do so!) so there might be far more below me that havbe not had many fights so i guess maybe 3000 players now in group 12!!.group 12.jpg

PS also play in group 28 in Arvahall and am 1st in that group, but its good practise to play with spears as they are cheap and rebuild in mins.