• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Boosts in new set items

Denver Pyle

Master Corporal
I have noticed your scrapping the attack / defense boosts for set items and I can understand why, however, instead of scrapping them entirely, why not switch it up a bit and help balance things out..

Idea is this .. Instead of boosting defense for defending troops and attack for attacking troops, why not boost attack for defending troops and defense for attacking troops .. Not for all future sets cause we all know you'll be on the set bandwagon for awhile now, but only for one or two sets and even maybe introduce new types of watchfires that will see people balancing things out and being hard up for space as to maybe delete a couple of existing watchfires if they cannot see themselves wasting a "store building" for storing a 4% boost 1x1 item.

Who knows, it might add a bit of balance to the tipped scales that some are whining about ..

btw .. didn't see anything like this so I started a new thread and cannot see the possibility of abuse but rather the opposite as some might be tempted to delete a couple of existing boosts that stand them apart from the "weaker" cities ..

DeletedUser110195

Steve....it already works like that, while the palace set doesn't have either defense or attack, the fountain set has both, the zen garden has both, the king/queen/ruins has defense. So far no event since sets came on the scene has lacked a set with these bonuses.

DeletedUser96901

no building (except the 3 GB) has defense bonus for attacking or attack bonus for defending

but I think Inno don't want that

DeletedUser103370

What if you'd be able to switch manually in case of watch-fires for example? So you could change it from boosting the defense of attacking/defending troops as you please, perhaps with a 24 hour cool-down?