• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

'Boosted by' on buildings

DeletedUser99510

Hi, on a few buildings I have 'Boosted by' and on others I don't. Eg My Lumbermill is 'Boosted by' Tree and it has a tick next to the tree. I can manufacture 20 lumber every 24 hours. My Marblemason is 'Boosted by' Marble Rock and this is not ticked so I can only produce a much smaller amount over 24 hours. I have conquered loads of sectors so it's not as if I need to do that.

Hope this makes sense, any help would be appreciated.
Kev

DeletedUser

Hello, each era there are 5 goods you can build and make, on your continent map you will see that as you take each sector you win a bonus for that area, each era you will get 2 boosts on the continent map so when you build, for example lumber if you have the boost you can make 5 lumber per 4 hours, but with no boost you only make 1 per 4 hours, this is the same with all goods throughout the game. So it is best to only build the 2 goods builds you have the boost for and then you can trade for the others. Hope that helps, Kim.

DeletedUser99510

Hi Kim. Does it automatically allocate which boosts you get?

Thanks!

DeletedUser99501

Yes, the boosts you get are individual to you and are automatic after you win the province. Other players will have different boosts which is why its such a good idea to only build what you get the boosts for and trade.

DeletedUser9168

Hello kevr2606
in case Kim's not around, yes your 2 boosts for each age are randomly generated - you don't get any choice unfortunately.

Last edited by a moderator: