• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Blueprints After building a GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7837

Hi all
i have built Statue of Zeus but i still get Blueprints of it , since we can only build a Great building once what can we do with those blueprints ? can we Trade them for other Great buildings later?

BP.jpg

DeletedUser

I know what you mean I ve GB lighthouse but have enough BP to build it again. I also have the same BP 4 times over on 4 pieces on one BP why cant we trade them like we do with stuff we make. Come on guys sort it out as gets very annoying getting same bits over and over again

DeletedUser

The talk is that in January there will be something that will make it possible to take care of extra blueprints. If you type in duplicate blueprints in the search box there is a lot of talk about it

DeletedUser

Hey NimaV and elgingeo,

As Ninja Kittens said, next time please use the little search function on the top right of the screen. This is a very well known and discussed topic.
It gets a bit annoying having to say that several times a day, every single day too. :p

So please refrain from continuing this discussion here and create yet another duplicate thread. ;)

- L

DeletedUser7837

hi and sorry for making this topic
i wanted to ask about it this topic ( Duplicate Blueprints - Why oh Why ) but it was locked. i searched even beta forum but i couldnt find any information i guess we should wait till January and see :|

Please close this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.