• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Blue prints!

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
Make it way, way, way, way, way easier to accumulate BPs! It's bs that I mot/pol 100+ players a day and maybe I get one BP, and that BP is usually a double or triple of something I already have! This is pure bs and a waste of time!

I feel like BPs were placed in the game just for the benefit of those who buy diamonds, and those who don't must suffer through the hours upon hours upon hours of wasted time.

Make it way, way, way, way, way easier to accumulate BPs or get rid of the stupid GBs!

DeletedUser

I'm not even convinced this is a serious post. You're trolling, right?

DeletedUser96901

it is good that mot/pol don't give too much BP

reason is simple:
who would donate and help building other GBs if it would be easy to get them with mot/pol

so if it is too much time for you to do mot/pol everyone simply donate your FPs in the GBs you want BPs
that takes only seconds each day ;)

or get rid of the stupid GBs!
and you can get rid of the stupid GBs:
simply play without them :p

nobody forces you to build them:
the game can be played without them

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12400

There is alternative way to accumulate blueprints - by donating forge points to great buildings.

DeletedUser5180

some players want everything for no effort. Thankfully FoE does not reward lazy gameplay

DeletedUser15432

Just to say that this is a very bad idea and penalises all those players who have spent the effort to acquire blue prints using all the methods available, therefore a -1 for this idea

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
I mot/pol 100+ players everyday for a long time, with little to nothing to show for it. I also donate FPs to GBs. I'm not some 'lazy' noob that is clueless. I've played tons of online games. But I see its easier for some of you to name call and try educating noobs instead of accepting my thread for what it is: A player who is tired of wasting an hour or more a day with little to nothing to show for it.

The game can either make it more convenient and player friendly, ignore it or go along with the trolls above and ridicule it.

DeletedUser2989

I understand that it can be frustrating to find blueprints, especially the ones you want to get. However I personally feel that the balance is right in terms of their drop rate, as I wouldn't want it to be any easier to get them. If Inno was to double (just to put some form of value to making it "way easier") the output of BP's from motivating/polishing it would seem too much easier to me.

So personally I say -1 to this, I like that it is just hard enough to tempt people into buying those last 1 or 2 with diamonds (or potentially wait another month before getting them via non diamond methods).

DeletedUser2989

Am I correct to believe that this idea can now be closed Blitz Epidemic?

DeletedUser5180

just before this thread is closed can i point out to the OP that long before gbs were introduced players spent time to polivate guild mates and perhaps friends also NOT to get something for themselves but to support them.