• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Blacksmisths and high eras

FLKMAMS

Sergeant
Well, I´m in FE, and I´m deleting 17 BS today. I have 34 (+10 sleigh builders in previous age)because I like to do events fast. I did this one in 1h and 30m max. The mean reason is, I was always afraid of needing many days to do an event, and a possible early good price at the same time. But I think Inno is setting the good daily special prices for the middle-end of the new events.

What do you think about? how many BS do you have normally in your cities?.
On the other side, I think I can always store 2-3 big buildings, like villas, some days each event to set more BS.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
No BS with one small exception. In Modern Age and have 2 Garages from previous age and a bunch of Hatters from current age. I did have one BS to start the event, but that is because an early quest was to build a production unit - so I built a Hatter, and since then I had my 11 production that are lasting me for the event.

FLKMAMS

Sergeant
As I type this, I have 11 blacksmiths in operation in one city, ten of which are carrying out a 24-hour task for the Summer Event. And in another city 6 blacksmiths doing a 24-hour production for the Summer Event.

I will probably sell them after this job, and then have to rebuild them in the future!
Your era?

DeletedUser96901

in my main city I am in SAAB and have no blacksmiths

but 24 Magnum Opus :blush:
I stopped buying them at the dealer because 24 is the perfect amount to have

running 2 times 8h for FP every day and shorter times if needed

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
SAAB not using any BS, using sleighs (38) as they also cover the production from your age quests too and I only have one TF with no other production buildings so it would take a while without them for those quests.