• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Best Production Building

Pin-k

Private
Hi I am in the Iron Age and would like to know what is the best production buildings to build. Thank you

Emberguard

Legend
For Iron Age my preference is the Butcher simply because you need to be able to fit enough buildings in to complete events comfortably. I like to have 10 production buildings as a minimum, though in Iron Age you might not be able to fit in that many due to the limited space available.

This is without taking into account event buildings. If you come across Cider Mill, Sunken Treasure or Sleigh Builder those would make excellent additions to your city as production buildings

Matt999

Private
If you can get the goods, e.g. through your guild, Himeji Castle is superb. I have an IA city on beta and replaced a load of productions with HC. It took up less space in total, and gives many times the number of supplies even on a very low level. If events call for it, I put down some blacksmiths, which still take up less space and pull them up when event ends to put down the event building in the space.