• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Best era to park?

• Thread starter DeletedUser116504
  • Start date

DeletedUser116504

So I'm currently in Industrial Age. Nothing much to do here as the GBs in this age are not pretty useful..What age do you suggest I park next? PE, ME, or PME?

Thanks!

DeletedUser113901

IrA:
Pros: cheap r'lyeh and unbirthday so good for HQing if very dedicated, easier to unlock GE levels, drummer and color guard wreck in battle, opportunity to get EMA units
Cons: very little space
HMA:
Pros: small prod building (alchemist) so good for HQing if less dedicated
Cons: boring
CA:
Pros: small prod building (clockmaker) so good for HQing if less dedicated, more space, opportunity to get InA units
Cons: needs better GBs
PE:
Pros: easy CF/traz BPs, more space, opportunity to get PME units, last non-refined goods
CE:
Pros: great battles, much more space, opportunity to get very late units, CE goods are quite valuable
Cons: needs much better GBs, refined goods
FE:
Pros: easy access to arc BPs, FE goods are very valuable, opportunity to get late units, much more space
VF:
Pros: FE goods are very valuable, as much space as possible
Cons: needs even better GBs, refined goods, more useless recurring quests, very expensive unbirthday

DeletedUser116504

IrA:
Pros: cheap r'lyeh and unbirthday so good for HQing if very dedicated, easier to unlock GE levels, drummer and color guard wreck in battle, opportunity to get EMA units
HMA:
CA:
Pros: small prod building (clockmaker) so good for HQing if less dedicated, more space, opportunity to get InA units
PE:
Pros: easy CF/traz BPs, more space, opportunity to get PME units, last non-refined goods
CE:
Pros: great battles, much more space, opportunity to get very late units, CE goods are quite valuable
FE:
Pros: easy access to arc BPs, FE goods are very valuable, opportunity to get late units, much more space
VF:
Cons: needs even better GBs, refined goods, more useless recurring quests, very expensive unbirthday
Hey thanks for this..Will be moving to PE anytime soon!

DeletedUser112892

IrA:
HMA:
CA:
PE:
CE:
FE:
VF:
I am camping in HMA for a very long time, c'mon, it's not boring ;)

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
Well you should camp in Colonial,Industrial and Progressive for some time ... depending on what world you play ....modern era goods can be hard to ger ... so that why you need colonial goods ... and after modern era you can camp in Contemporary ... but don't jump to fast there as you will by that era need a lot of more advanced gbs to make it all work and to be playable....

DeletedUser108359

i liked LMA and especially PE. i stayed there for a very long time before moving on. In CE now and will probably stay here for a while.