• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Best Attack/Def ratio?

palomar

Private
I'm wondering what's the most effective balance between attack and defense for an attacking army for auto-battling in GE?

I'm in Industrial with current A/D boost around 570/400. I have Harvest Field selection kits and a couple of other things in my inventory but can't decide whether to go for more attack, more def, or a combination.

[Edit] I should also add that I normally use higher era troops (Hovers) so my AO doesn't come into it any more. Not sure how any other non-trinity GB's I have (or don't, but maybe should) would change the picture.

Last edited:

Knight of ICE

There really is no such thing, cause age, units and initiative have a big influence.

palomar

Private
There really is no such thing, cause age, units and initiative have a big influence.
It's not a general question and I don't expect a "one size fits all" answer. I'm asking because I've just joined a new guild which plays GBG much, much more aggressively than any other I've been in so when GBG starts again in a few days I want to be prepared and be able to do my share. I have 18 Harvest Fields selection kits ready to place in my city but don't know if it's better to use them to boost my attack, my def, or some of both.

If that's still too general for anyone to give me advice, then let me put it this way: if there's anybody else who uses hovers and rogues in Industrial, what's your A/D boost, and how much attrition can you handle before the hovers need a rest?