• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Being moved into a new neighborhood(not shuffles, individual)

DeletedUser110195

How far into the next age do you need to go before being moved into a higher age neighborhood? I can't find an answer anywhere and I'm quite sick of having to time my collections to the second, because one guy who's at least halfway through industrial(neighborhood is colonial)has units I can't defend against. His attack bonuses match my defense bonuses, and at first my guys could win, but he's continued to progress, getting more industrial units and now nothing I can put up works.

When is this guy going to be moved? This is ridiculous.

DeletedUser99438

Build up your attack, attack is the best form of defence. It's very easy in the lower eras in particular to beat 2 eras above you with the right attack, use of troop and 7 rouges. When you attack and manage a few plunders most (not all!) will go away. No matter whether you are in a hood with someone in your era or above you .... you're still susceptible to plunder, you can't defend against everyone.... but you can attack, if you prepare you GBs to do so.

DeletedUser110131

I'm afraid he won't be moved before the next shuffle. Halfway into the next age isn't unusual, and I've never seen anyone moved because of it, nor been moved, myself. Remember, not long ago, you risked being thrown in with people already more than two ages ahead when the shuffle happened.

What electricrainbows said could work. Attack, and then offer a truce before you plunder. Also, if you press ahead on your quests, you will eventually get next age troops as rewards from princess Myciena. They're very handy for guard duty, and with enough boost, they'll wipe the floor with anyone and anything. I saw a very wet, dirty, and confused bear stumble out of my city once.

DeeJayh

Private
I have similar problem. The attacker has an army mainly consisting of rogues. Annoying though they are they can only plunder one target a day though. Your choice is either to attack them or ignore them, it's not getting too stressed by them.

DeletedUser

How far into the next age do you need to go before being moved into a higher age neighborhood? I can't find an answer anywhere and I'm quite sick of having to time my collections to the second, because one guy who's at least halfway through industrial(neighborhood is colonial)has units I can't defend against. His attack bonuses match my defense bonuses, and at first my guys could win, but he's continued to progress, getting more industrial units and now nothing I can put up works.

stand up and show your business he will keep attacking unless stopped right?
get your guild to attack his guild on gvg and get your neighbours to help get him, do everything bad to get him he will eventually stop or else he will get kicked out of his guild then he won't get trades taken quick and you will be over him in a click : )
~S J K advise :D

DeletedUser

I have similar problem. The attacker has an army mainly consisting of rogues. Annoying though they are they can only plunder one target a day though. Your choice is either to attack them or ignore them, it's not getting too stressed by them.
you could also just get shield everyday of tavern
i say waste of tavern silver tho ,

DeletedUser110195

There would be nothing easy about colonial units taking out progressive....industrial can't even do that. This point aside, that was quite a while ago, I'm now in progressive and wow is the view much better from here! There's an actual element of strategy when you can't be hit before you move.

Greywolf

Sergeant

Neighborhood shuffles occur at fixed times. If i remember correctly every few weeks on monday. However during an event the scheduled shuffles are postponed until the event is over. So I'm afraid you'll have to wait until the summer event ends before your tormentor is moved to a different more advanced hood.

DeletedUser110195

I appreciate all the new advice but that guy was out of my 'hood 2 months ago, and I'm not likely to have those troubles again as I'm dedicating the entire progressive tech tree to pushing the story quests as far up as I can get them, which could mean an army consisting of contemporary units, while in progressive. At which point I'll continue with a 3 age gap between my defending army and my age.