• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Do Not Suggest: Battlegrounds scaling cost of siege camps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proposal: Scaling of Province buildings depending on Guild size similar to GE cost calculations

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
Did not find anything

Reason: To allow smaller guilds who do not have a large treasury the ability to compete with larger guilds to increase map activity .
Details: Scale Province building costs i.e. siege camps etc to allow smaller guilds to compete in GBG and also to make joining them more inviting. Copper league camps cost the same as Diamond league, however Copper league you have 40 encounters compared to 160 in Diamond league for the same cost. I am trying to grow a small guild and can compete with larger guilds when I can build or retain camps after taking a sector but run out of steam as the cost is too high for a small guild. I have players who want to join but the lack of a large treasury means they stay away. So my reasons are to have a more active competitive map and a more encouraging environment to grow a small guild.

Visual Aids:
none

Balance: Will allow small and growing guilds to be more competitive with the big boys hopefully bringing back the idea of battles and reduce the farming and increase the excitement

Abuse Prevention: Not sure how it would be abused as the cost of camps would be the same for an 80 person guild per player as they would be for a ten person guild.

Summary: Scaling of Province building costs per player so small and big guilds can buy the same number of buildings

Knight of ICE

This is not something you need to propose as an idea. You can put it in the feedback thread for the Battlegrounds, where I am pretty sure it has already been mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.