• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Battleground battles

NobleSteve55

Private
I have 8 units but when i fight an army where my units have superior attack stats I always get beat, if I use a 20% attack bonus I still get beat! some defending armies have 12 units, how do I obtain more than 8 units? I have lost all my army every time I fight so now I just negotiate but that eventually ends up with me having to use diamonds to finish the negotiation and is unsustainable.

Knight of ICE

I have 8 units but when i fight an army where my units have superior attack stats I always get beat, if I use a 20% attack bonus I still get beat! some defending armies have 12 units, how do I obtain more than 8 units? I have lost all my army every time I fight so now I just negotiate but that eventually ends up with me having to use diamonds to finish the negotiation and is unsustainable.

Your superior attack stats mean nothing if you fight on autobattle. 8 units is the max you can use.

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
Thing is that sometimes you have to act really fast when attacking, where manual battles are an absolute NO. Then, you have to rely on attack bonus so you can take sectors much faster.

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
Ok a quick assumption because you dont seem to understand how the game works, we always have 8 units max so it sounds like your a beginner. Do you also know you get attrition punishments which will increase your enemy stats the more battles you do? That could be the reason you are getting beat by units from the same age as you :?:?

NobleSteve55

Private
Ok a quick assumption because you dont seem to understand how the game works, we always have 8 units max so it sounds like your a beginner. Do you also know you get attrition punishments which will increase your enemy stats the more battles you do? That could be the reason you are getting beat by units from the same age as you :?:?
yes I am new to the Battlegrounds, thanks for the info