• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Battle Points

DeletedUser

Hello,

Sorry.. but my battle points not increase in. After attacked many players, my battle result 11,738 in 5th ranking as below:

Battle Result FoE.jpg

but when I check in PvP Tournament Bronze Age Tower, my battle points only 1,273 in 6th ranking as below:

PvP Tournament FoE.jpg

waste my time to attack players but the battle points not increase... :( if not like this always, i'll in 1st ranking now!! :cool:

so please help me to resolve it.. my world brisgard.. windows 7 and google chrome.. thanks so much.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

First of all: You've already opened a thread regarding this mater. Please don't open a second, instead post in your original thread.

Second of all. It would be nice if you could post some 'before and after' screenshots as well (like mentioned in your other thread).

If you are convinced that you are not receiving your battle points, I suggest you submit an in-game ticket. the Support Team will look into it. BEFORE you do so, please make sure you have followed the steps listed here! and use the template provided there for the future as well please!

EDIT: Sorry there Barti, I completely missed that with the units

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4089

I see you're using Soldiers in your attacking army. As Soldiers are an Iron Age military unit, the points would have gone to the Iron Age Tower, and not the Bronze Age Tower.

Thanks for playing Forge of Empires.