• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: [Battle] Mark units in battle(Unattached/Defense)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser110195

Proposal: Have the display from the army management screen(blue colored portrait for your defense, the slash over unattached units) appear when a battle is in progress, so you know whether you're sending cannon fodder in, or something that needs to live(if possible).

No ideas I could find resembled this.

Details: Pretty straightforward, color defense units blue, put a slash over unattached units.

Visual Aids: None(I'm really bad at that, there could be, idk how)

No balance issues

No possible abuse

Summary: This is a really simple idea that came to me after yet another battle where some cannon fodder(unattached) lived but the units I have to pay for died, as well as a defense unit got beat up where I could have thrown an unattached at it.

DeletedUser109385

+1, I don't see any harm with this idea, surely does bring a benefit

DeletedUser653

+1 this would help a lot in GE where we have 2 battles and if you lose track of the good units and they die you only find out when rogues only turn up for 2nd battle. Nice simple programing change and good visual help in fights.

DeletedUser110168

While I support this idea, there is a reason Inno didn't implement it already... DRUMROLL PLEASE.....

DIAMONDS!

Yeah it aggravates people to lose their troops, but Inno isn't going to change it because no diamond buyer is gonna quit buying diamonds over it...

Vesiger

Monarch
+1 - not least because when you don't yet have the troop building for that unit, the 'unattached' units acquired by GE become not cannon fodder but irreplaceable :D

Status
Not open for further replies.