• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Battle after update BUG!

DeletedUser

After updating game I threw my troops to battle. I fought and won. Lost 6 soldiers. After that I was not moved to the village of the defender. I looked at his profile and I can not steal from him, just support. This is horrible. I want my units back or his goods to loot.

Name of defender is encrypter. He lost 6 warriors and 2 archers.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17

Can anyone else confirm this bug please? I cannot reproduce it.

DeletedUser

I hate this game. It is not fair to me. I fought again against player. He was chris, has 3 archers and 5 warriors. I lost 1 spearfighter and 4 soldiers. You should do something with that or I will end this game. I hate how it acts to me. I won battle, lost troops, but can not plunder village. It is so stupid that I am the only one. If you do not give me those soldiers (10) back. I will never come back, because Innogames makes games with lot of bugs. I was also acted like this in Grepolis where I lost my ships without any fight. Innogames is not even fair to me. Give me what I produced. I have spent here a lot of time and you can not do this to me.

DeletedUser

It is not something targeted against you but it is a bug you are having.

DeletedUser

I am the only one who has this problem so this points at me.

There is a question in the air, why do I still wait for my lost troops, when no one has the notices about the battles I fought against players? They should have something internal where they can find activity of the players and find out the truth about the bug or cheat. I am pissed because this problem.