• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Banking?

DeletedUser

It would be useful to be able to 'bank' goods and other items in the inventory. This will prevent accidentally trading away items being saved for a long term collection of multiple items, eg materials for the start of a GB

DeletedUser7719

I've always wanted a way to prevent myself from accidentally giving goods away that I need. I sometimes make a trade offering them needing 2x any PE good, but it does get annoying...

DeletedUser3157

the future "gift" option in inventory would prolly make this inbalanced once implemented, hence unlikely.

DeletedUser

When will "gift" be implemented? Will we be able to "gift" ourselves so providing the 'banking' feature?

Amy Steele

General
'Gift' was used for the artworks which were rewards in the Easter Event. Hopefully there will be future uses too.

But I do like the OP's suggestion for a mechanism for separation of goods saved for special purposes such as GB construction - though I fear this would fall under the 'making the game easier' category, since there is much skill involved in keeping track of how much of which good is needed for what and when. I myself use a spreadsheet for this purpose.

Last edited:

DeletedUser7719

'Gift' was used for the artworks which were rewards in the Easter Event. Hopefully there will be future uses too.
I think he was talking about the middle option between "Use" and "Delete". I think it may be used in the BP feature, but it's more of a guess

DeletedUser6065

the future "gift" option in inventory would prolly make this inbalanced once implemented, hence unlikely.

There is a 'Goods' button in the Inventory tabs . . . . . mk

DeletedUser97228

One way to balance this (to keep it from making the game too easy?) might be a happiness cost for using banked goods. So if you've saved goods in the royal treasury, you lose happiness every time you use those savings. Or maybe using stored goods would require payment in gold, like purchasing fps.

DeletedUser15432

I believe the goods button in the inventory tab is not yet active, it might serve but this also might make the fame too complicated

Estipar

Chief Warrant Officer
Sounds like a great idea although I though that this had been asked for before and rejected?