• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: Automatic organising of your attached units

• Thread starter DeletedUser109961
  • Start date

DeletedUser109961

Right so I'm about to do PvP or GE or continent map. I go to select my army. GGGRRRRR where are all my attached troops???? I know where they are. they're mixed in with the 50 unattached I have! This is so time consuming to scour my units so I can only use my attached. Why dont the attached units go directly to the front of the queue? i.e. The far left of each different type of unit. This would definately improve my gaming experience! What d'ya say?

DeletedUser108379

But you can choose in the army managment whether you want to see only the attached units or all.
(right in the middle just above the units you choose from there is a drop down menue for this)

DeletedUser109961

ok, apologies for my ignorance but where is this option?

DeletedUser109961

I'm sorry, but I am either blind or stupid as I cannot see no such option to see only attached units...

DeletedUser108379

In the army mangament on the right is your army on the left that of the enemy (only visible on the map of continents)
Below are the units you choose from
and in between those there are the options to select which units you want to see
on the right the unit type
on the left the era (with a drop down menue)
and in the middle is a drop down menue where you can choose betweeen all, attached or unattached

(Sorry, but I see no way to upload an image here)

DeletedUser100065

On browser version it's possible but don't think it is on the App. No idea why not and really it should be but there we go.

081960e386284eff8148540eb564b331.png

Highlighting the unattached in settings as test has said is also a good option but it still gets a little confusing at times especially if your rushing.

DeletedUser96901

On browser version it's possible but don't think it is on the App. No idea why not and really it should be but there we go.

081960e386284eff8148540eb564b331.png

Highlighting the unattached in settings as test has said is also a good option but it still gets a little confusing at times especially if your rushing.
actually it is the only option to get that drop down :rolleyes:

if you don't highlight you don't have it :P