• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Automated troop team deployment

Parf

Private
Hi everyone,

I find selecting an army every time I have a fight tedious, particularly in Guild Battlegrounds.

Would it be possible to create some sort of automated troop team deployment please?

Knight of ICE

This is something that has been proposed several times and has been forwarded to the devs. It is up to them if this will ever happen.

Parf

Private
This is something that has been proposed several times and has been forwarded to the devs. It is up to them if this will ever happen.
Awesome, maybe if a write a post a week something might happen & even when it does, I’ll keep sending them! (Inspired by Andy from the Shawshank Redemption)

It doesn't have to got that far. Just placing damaged units after the stacked units would be a tremendous quality of life change. I am sure this too has been proposed somewhere but no implementation.

Parf

Private
How do I escalate this? People have to monitor the threads surely? Moderater, how do we get topics on the game mods agenda?? Maybe if I swore a bit they’d pay attention??

Knight of ICE

How do I escalate this? People have to monitor the threads surely? Moderater, how do we get topics on the game mods agenda?? Maybe if I swore a bit they’d pay attention??

You don't escalate it. If you swore a bit, you would only achieve I would delete it a bit. It is already on the agenda. It is out of our hands now.